Our Journey So Far
We had been in trading and manufacturing for more than 40 years (since 1982) for food packaging, paper stationary and stainless steel items. We had been operating as a sister concern under the name ‘Arvind Industries’. Our field of work has been quite diversified. We had been quite active in food packaging field. A few of our past works include :
- Stainless utensils – Manufactured and supplied to defense and paramilitary forces, Indian Railways, Atomic energy units, Shree Hari Kota, Hotels and in open market.
- Food Packaging – Manufactured and supplied to Indian Railways, Catering Services, Hotels, Restaurants and open market.
- Paper Stationary – Manufactured and supplied to Indian Railways, Gov. Organizations and open market.
- Stainless steel utensils – In Indian Defense, we introduced and supplied stainless steel utensils like compartment trays, double walled mugs.
- Paper cups – We also Introduced paper cups (5 Oz for tea and coffee) in Indian Railways and convinced them of the advantages of using paper products and it’s advantages to environment. Now we’ve started manufacturing Paper cups, plain and printed, single poly-coated (5, 7 Oz).
We have been using only the best i.e. ITC Ltd‘s cups-stock paper all these years, We are one of the leading purchasers of ITC for their Indobev Premium/Spectra Paper.
Our manufacturing unit is situated in a non pollution area, covered by engineering units only. We are following ISO 9002 Standards for production, quality control as we plan to obtain the same. Our machines are also from ISO 9002 company. The raw material used is also from ISO 9002 company.
Our Factory and Machines
We currently have 12 Paper Cup Machines, an Automatic Reel to sheet/blank Punching Machine, a Manual Punching Machine of platen size 28X40 inches and Two Handle fixing machines. Out of these twelve, we purchased the first one from Korea in the Year 2001, 23 years ago which makes us one of the oldest Paper Cup Manufacturers in India.
Our Factory Building (in above photo) is in three floors, basement+2. We use Basement for stock keeping while Ground and First floor are used for production.
Ground Floor houses most of our running machines – Six Paper Cup making machines, One Automatic Die Punching Machine and one Manual Die Punching Machine
First Floor houses 6 Paper Cup machines and two handle fixing machines.
Automatic Die Sheet/Blank Cutting Machine
Our various Government Registration details are below –
|Vasai West, Mumbai, MH